The Russian MBA`s League
The leadership through MBA!
Perhaps, there is no one graduate of the business school, who stay unchanged during the years of education on MBA. Alumni and students of MBA`s programs have much in common: special economic worldview, which formed due to study, faculty, traditions of business schools and - ourselves, who taught his classmates a lot of things that you will not find in any books.
Established friendly relations, the desire and ability to understand each other perfectly. Memories, friends in common. Attitude to career. Belonging to the business. As said some American businessmen, we work for a company "Myself Corporation". Russian MBA`s League aims to unite the best Russian and foreign managers with MBA (EMBA), with the aim of providing opportunities for business networking, collaboration, and professional growth. The community aspires to become an authoritative independent source of information about MBA programs and business schools.
Each year, the Russian MBA`s League organizes the research of Russian MBA market, the information field of business education, the degree of satisfaction of graduates. Results of these studies are published in leading Russian business media: "TASS", "Vedomosti", "Kommersant", "Izvestia", "Rossiyskaya Gazeta"; magazines "Expert", "Profil" etc.
Members of the Russian MBA`s League, graduates of MBA/ EMBA programs of:
- Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University
- IBS Moscow, The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- Program МВА&EMBA Кingston/ RANEPA
- School of Business and International Competentions,The MGIMO University
- Institute of Business Administration and Business, The Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
- State University of Management - Higher School of Business
- Moscow International Higher Business School MIRBIS
- School of IT-management, The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- Graduate School of Corporate Management, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- IMISP - International Management Institute of St-Petersburg
- Plekhanov Russian University of Economics - Plekhanov Business School "Integral"
- Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University (KFU) - Higher School of Business
- Higher School of Business Informatics, The National Research University Higher School of Economics
- International School of Business, The Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
- Baikal International Business School - Irkutsk State University
- Institute of Communication Management, The National Research University Higher School of Economics
- HCMS - Higher Commercial Management School Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the RF
- International Management Institute LINK
- Business School, The Russian Foreign Trade Academy
- Business School "Sinerghia"
- Samara (Volga Region) State University of Economics
- High Economic School , The St. Petersburg State University of Economics (UNECON)
- International School of Business, Saratov Socio-Economic Institute
- The Institute of International Economics and Business, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
- Lomonosov Moscow State University Business School
- Graduated Management School, The National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Graduated School of Business, The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- Business School of Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin
- and others